Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Morning

Good Morning,
I woke up this morning in a great mood..I just put in the oven the chocolite chip muffins( I wish I knew how to send you one mom..:)
Today I"m going to work out for awhile at the gym(at work, if we work out for a certain amount of days during the week we get an extra $10.00) Then I"m going to come home and maybe watch a movie and call my friend in Oklahoma, and then call my mom and dad tonight..I love them both...I wish I could send myself in a envelope to them and show them how much they mean to me and show them how much I love them...
Well I'm going to jump off my blog..so I"ll blog tomorrow night..
Love,
Sarah Ann

1 comment:

SillyMissyMoo said...

Great blog post Sarah Ann.
I wish I had a muffin.... yummy and I am hungry. We went to the nursing home for singing and preaching. Just got home and I usually go back to work but I am hungry so I am going to stay and cook something to eat.
I wish someone would pay me 10 dollars to exercise. I am so far behind on my gym payments that I just don't want to go. I am praying for extra work to catch up.

I love you.
Mom